Managing time for young people is a key skill. There is a packed day of school, chores, homework, socialising, relationships, and more. All of this along with the difficulties of hormones, changing bodies, expectations, etc. can overwhelm these young people, so learning how to find a balance is extremely useful. Not only this, but practicing these skills now, means they’ll be experienced as adults how to properly manage their own team.
- Psychoeducation – why do I need to balance my time? What factors are involved in time management?
- Break it down – prioritising and planning
- Self care – importance of making time for yourself amidst all other things
- Time management interventions
- Tips and tricks – what to do if you’re already knee deep in deadlines.