To encourage young people to be better, parents need to do their bit in understanding, accepting and inspiring. This means that there are certain aspects of a young person’s life that parents may have to learn or relearn along with the child. In this way, they will have a better understanding of what their child’s dreams and goals are.
- Overview workshops based on their children’s programme topic
- Supporting your child during exam season
- What to do on results day?
- Supporting a child who is or was bullied
- Helping your child learn how to make healthy choices/decisions
- Understanding discipline – enforcing rules
- Teaching respect, role modelling
- Communicating with your child, consistency and routine
- Are punishments necessary?
Alongside this, teachers dedicate years of their lives both during the school day and after school to plan, teach and evaluate students’ work. So, we are also offering workshops for the wellbeing of teachers. They also need to learn how to look after themselves and their needs.
- Self care
- Time management/positive discipline