Who’s who? It’s quite difficult to know how much to trust a person without experience, so in this programme, we want to teach young people what a healthy relationship looks like. As children get older, they will come across various kinds of people, some who have good intentions, others who have ill intentions. Now, the important part here is to differentiate who’s who, and take the necessary precautions.
- Psychoeducation – what does a healthy relationship look like with different people?
- Communication vs trust – knowing how/when to communicate and when to trust
- Boundaries (what’s okay vs not okay)
- Making healthy decisions, understanding risk
- Tips and tricks
- Already stuck? – identifying an unhealthy relationship and understanding what to do next